One of our top ten bestselling essential oils, this uplifting and fruity oil is expressed from the citrus fruit’s peel. It’s great for balancing your body, mind and emotions, and particularly useful if you’re feeling anxious.
- Key benefit: Relaxing
- Latin name: Citrus aurantium bergamia
- Country of origin: Italy (Sicily)
- Blends beautifully with: black pepper, cypress, frankincense, neroli and melissa
- Certified organic by the UK Soil Association
- Vegan Approved
Works well with:
- Black Pepper Organic Essential Oil
- Frankincense Organic Essential Oil
- Neroli Essential Oil
- Melissa Organic Essential Oil
I love bergamot as it has a relaxing yet refreshing scent. First time buying from NYR and I'm not disappointed, good value too.
I love this. I add some drops to body lotion as a boost. I also use it as a boost to scented melting wax in my warmer which gives a boost to it and helps relaxing.
This is the only essential oil that works for my psoriasis. It calms and heals the patches on my feet and, quite frankly, I don't know how I would manage without it.
This smells great in the bottle but is sentless when used to make candles..