Naturally protective with a wonderful herby fragrance, this oil is steam distilled from the leaves. Refreshing and cleansing, it may help to ease breathing, as well as acting as a natural cleanser for your home.
- Key benefit: Cleansing
- Latin name: Thymus vulgaris ct linalol
- Country of origin: France
- Blends beautifully with: black pepper, lemon and ravintsara
- Certified organic by the UK Soil Association
- Vegan Approved
Works well with:
- Black Pepper Organic Essential Oil
- Lemon Organic Essential Oil
- Ravintsara Organic Essential Oil
Good quality product
Have used this oil on a bedside tissue for years, with a drop of lavendar oil. Helps breathing & sleep but best of all, it has such a beautiful scent.
Love using this essential oil for hair care ! Smells great 👍🏼
The inhalation Eased my breathing beautifully
I combine this Thyme Linalol with Nialouli in my diffuser and it is delightful.
I normally use it with my diffuser when I get the symptom of cold. It helps ease my sickness and cleanse the air, leaving a good scent in my room.
I like the smell
It is very good. I used for my bad sore throat. I mixed with sage and tea tree. It can be used for coughs too.