Naturally balancing for the skin and emotions, palmarosa blends well with bergamot, cedarwood and geranium. With a beautiful fresh, green and floral scent, this soothing organic oil is steam distilled from the wild-growing grass near Tororo in eastern Uganda. We’ve worked with a young farmer, Joel, to set up the distillery for aromatic crops grown on local farms, creating valuable employment.
- Key action: Cleansing
- Latin name: Cymbopogon martini
- Country of origin: Uganda
- Blends beautifully with: bergamot, cedarwood and geranium
Works well with:
- Bergamot Organic Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Organic Essential Oil
- Geranium Organic Essential Oil
This one smells somehow of fresh bread and freshly cut flowers? I can not even think of what else to compare it with. A very, very interesting aroma. Definitely not for everyone. I use it for its qualities and healing effects (for mind and body), not exactly for smell, as although the smell is not bad yet it is not my favourite neither. If you buy oils without smelling them, do not blame NYR for it!