Reveal your natural glow with this radiance-enhancing, certified organic skincare collection. Expertly formulated with glow-giving organic wild rosehip seed oil and high performance natural ingredients to brighten and nourish, skin is left naturally radiant and healthy-looking.
Just $78 (worth $116).
Made with organic wild rosehip seed oil, sustainably harvested by a FairWild certified project in the hillsides of south eastern Serbia.
- Visibly enhances radiance
- Certified organic by the UK Soil Association
- Vegan Approved
- Wild Rose AHA Toner 3.38 fl. oz: gently renews and refines with natural AHAs for visibly enhanced radiance.
- Wild Rose Eye Brightener 0.33 fl. oz: revives and smooths, reducing dark circles and puffiness for a brighter, revitalised eye area.
- Wild Rose Glow Facial Oil 1.01 fl. oz: a luxurious dry oil blend to visibly restore your skin with a natural, radiant glow.
- Wild Rose Glow Day Cream 1.69 fl. oz: instantly hydrates and revitalises for soft, supple skin with a healthy glow.
Works well with:
- Wild Rose Beauty Balm
- Wild Rose Beauty Serum
- Wild Rose Shower Oil
- Wild Rose Body Lotion
- Wild Rose Dry Body Oil
- Wild Rose Body Polish
- Wild Rose Soap
I gave this to my daughter for her birthday and she love it
Been using Rose oils for some years now and tried others but they don’t compare, now I don’t waste my money on inferior products.
It hasn't arrived yet and I'm not happy
The wild rose collection is deeply nourishing and smells gorgeous. This would make a perfect gift!
It has intensive smell of rose, which my boyfriend said it like a smell of
medicated oil. We both do not like that, sorry!
Been using wild rose products for many years and it is still the best out of all.
Love this set, great on skin and smells amazing
I bought this as a Birthday present for my Sister. I wanted something special as it was her 70th. This collection was perfect as she loves roses & skin care products. She was thrilled as she had never tried Neals Yard before & will be putting it on her Wish List in the future as she would love to try more of the different ranges, to which I am sure she won’t be disappointed.